Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thats what best friends do ( click me )

Friendship isn't always easily described. The Eskimos, they say, have a hundred different words for snow. 
Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship. Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word. 


Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate.But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life. I accept you in confidence, I listen and admire your wisdom. We are one when we are together. When you are angry, I am there to sooth your aggression. 


When you are sad, I am there to cheer you up. We understand each others thoughts, Words with us aren’t needed. We have a trust that is very rare. What we enjoy doing together comes natural, We accept life and move ahead.


 I am your shadow and you mine, We are inseparable if only in mind.  Through tears and fights,Through smiles, I knew everything Would be alright,Through love and hate,Through betrayal and debate,For you I would always have faith,Being your sister as well as your Best  friend I knew This friendship wouldn't end.


By your side I would always stand And you'll stand by mine too,Because that’s what best friends do,So no matter what happens with us In life,Through all of the wrongs And all of the rights,I’m here for you to be a best friend that’s true.
Cause I love you and that’s what
Best friends do.
this is dedicated to you , for putting up with my crap and crazy ideas for just about 15 years








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-