Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mi pais , My Country


My country is a very small place
With a rich history
Rocks, bushes, wind and sea
It’s my island and it’s interesting
With stunning views…
and damaged parts too
And wherever I am…
My country knows about poverty, robbery, disease
and some who sometimes are annoying
It’s my island and it’s impressive
With it’s graceful people
and some who are good-for-nothing
And wherever I am…
I am a bit worried
about my rock, my place
I cannot foresee the future
Don’t know how things will turn out
But in my prayers I ask God
To help us every now and then if he finds the chance
Just to fix some things
And take good care of what is ours
My island is a lovely place
It’s where my umbillical cord for ever lies…

 by : Izaline Calister





I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!

Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101

SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-