Wednesday, March 21, 2012

that brown babe in blue








Hi dolls, i hope you all enjoyed your enjoying your week so far. this is my outfit of the day . i like to give all of my OOTDS a name and a theme , i just think that makes talking about them so much more fun. 

today am that brown babe in blue , i just love this dress its so fun and flirty and perfect to fit the spring season.its actually a skirt , but i didn't like the fit of it as a skirt so i just turned it into a dress. i paired it with my grey heels and grey purse. and matched it with sweet pearl accesoires.

i think the color blue suit my skin tone very nicely. 


I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!

Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101 

SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-