Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bikini fever

i just dont know why but i woke up today in a summer mood. i am really stressed out from school and looking forward to enjoying my summer. i want this summer to be a relaxing one , to take time for myself and just  treat myself to everything i have wanted the entire year. i think i deserve it so am gonna shop eat and SHOP even moree and offcousrse film and blog all summer long. am in need of a new swimsuit for the summer tho' i mean who doesnt need one? am currently loooving the high waisted bikini trend right now , but am not shure how it will fit me but i think am gonna try it out ?  what are ure favorite ?i picked my favorite ones for you guys 






I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!

Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101 

SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-