Friday, March 9, 2012

i heart suede ( click me)

Hi wonderful people ,


am back again , am rocking my suede wedges allot i luuuuuuv luuuv them and they go with basically everything in my closet.
the blazer am wearin is from HM and the skirt i sewed myself. 






At first i was hesitant to pair the turquoise jacket with the leopard print skirt, but then i was like WHAT WHAT ARE U THINKING, this look absolutely gorge's 


I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!








Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101 


SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 


stay berry gorgeouuusssss

xoxoxox
feel free to comments i friend request and follow i support every up and coming fashion aspires



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-