Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead



Got a secret Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of the m is dead…


OMG , IF URE A FASHION LOVER THERE'S NO WAY ON EARTH THAT U CANT ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SERIES.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES A YEAR AND A HALF AGO , WHEN I STUMBLED ACROSS THE BOOKS OVER AT THE MIAMI AIRPORT ON VACATION. IT LOOKED VERY INTRIGUING SO I DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE FIRST  2 BOOKS. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, A FABULOUS ADDICTION. I WAS EVEN MORE SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY ALSO SELL THE BOOKS LOCALLY. I IMMEDIATLY PURCHASED THE ENTIRE SERIES COLLECTION. WITH EXCEPTION OF THE LAST ADDITION WHICH IS "TWISTED" AM YET TO BUY THAT LAST PIECE OF MY WONDERFUL SERIES. 

TELL ME ARE U A PRETTY LITTLE LIAR? 



I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!

Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101 

SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-