Sunday, March 11, 2012

I fell in el-ow-vee-ee ( click me )



have u guys ever been in luv be4? i have but right now am tottaly in love with the black and white trend thats taking over fashion lately.
it looks so classy and u can pair these 2 colors with everrryyyything.



the short am wearing is self-made by a good friend ofmine. those of you u might have checked my profile out on www.chictopia.com/miszberry might have read that i also sew.























These few weeks ill be posting pictures of my clothes on models i am looking forward to share my creative pieces with you all and i sincerely hope u guys like them .






so if ud liked to see hand made clothes please comment vote and follow

I hope you guys liked it don’t forget to follow that would be AWESOME.!!

Twitter : mizbrry
Blog: www.purfictshadeofbrown.blogspot.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/berrysfashion101 

SHARE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dolls, lovely that you comment we appreciate it so much ... love -xoxo-